Thursday 28 July 2011

High's and Low's...


Its been an emotional last two weeks again! I had to say goodbye finally to my friends in Hartlepool, but I know I will see them all again soon. We have had some funny and great memories and I will never forget them! They got me some lovely cards and pressies which made me cry my eyes out the messages were lovely!

I then had a very nervous monday morning when we got to find out whether we had passed my degree, but I am over the moon to say I now have a Bachelor of Arts of Textiles and Surface Design with First Class Honours! Yipee! I am so pleased all my hard work has paid off!


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations..... I shall lookout for all your new work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lauren... Haven't had a chance to look at ur blog for ages.... where does the time go? lol. Congratulations on your results - well deserved. Looks like you n anni had a great time in Africa. Take care and good luck in the future xxx :)

    ReplyDelete