Monday 24 October 2011

It's very cold in England, someone take me to Dubai!



Again, inside the mall we got to see a waterfall, so fantastic and great to see! But what was really fantastic was seeing Anni's design she sold a couple of years ago in the Desiguel shop. We couldn't believe our eyes when we just went in for a sneaky look. I've never felt so proud of her. It put a tear in our eyes.



We also saw this huge sweet shop inside the mall, everything is to the extreme by the looks of things in Dubai and this sweet shop for me says it along, along with the huge aquarium.




Steve, also took us inside one of the largest shopping malls in the world! And inside it was just as fabulous as outside! Inside was the largest (sorry I keep saying this word but its true) Aquarium! I stood in shock that I lost Anni and Steve for a moment. Such a weird place to have one but it was huge, there was even a mini cooper inside the tank.



I've probably mentioned in an earlier post about the nightmare of a journey home from Africa me and Anni had but on a plus side we had an over night stay in Dubai. Oh my was it hot though and that was at midnight- it was about 40 degrees and I was having ice-cream for supper. It was great to get a taste of the place and we even got our very own tour guide- Anni's boyfriend who happened to be there with work.


The buildings were amazing, the image two photo's previous shows the tallest building in the world. I would definitely be scared to be at the top of it! The architecture to see was fantastics. I only got a few photographs as it was dark but what we did see was so beautiful.




No comments:

Post a Comment