Sunday 27 November 2011

A Little Update!



WOW, If you have read my previous post you will know I produced some more of my tote bags to sell at the new Folio shop. The shop has only been open for a short while but I have had an email saying they are selling fast and need to produce more. I really wasn't expecting such a positive response but I suppose with Christmas around the corner, they would make a lovely little present for someone.

So exciting! So hopefully tomorrow I will get some more done and dispatched out!

The Shop is open, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10-3.30pm so everyone go have a peek!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Lauren, the little birds are lovely.

    Congratulations on your degreee, hope you enjoyed the ceremony and here's to much success in the future...you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Was great seeing everyone even though I was rushing about being a cheque vending machine, best wishes to you to Xx

    ReplyDelete