Tuesday 17 January 2012

More Lovely Pictures Of London! Week 1 Done Already!










This weekend I got the chance to go visit the Tate and St Pauls. I managed to get the timing right so I could see it in daylight and night! It was rather chilly as over the past week the temperatures seem to have dropped but the sights were beautiful.

Also, I've just completed week 1 of my internship! The week has definitely flown by. I have been very nervous and do still get a little case of the nerves but I feel like I'm quite comfortable now. Last week samples came for their new outdoor woven collection so we was busy sorting the samples and sticking on their headers. I also got the opportunity to create new colour-ways for one of their original designs called Span. After a week, I feel I am beginning to get familiar with the colours they use and their designs.

Anyway... on to week two! I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment