Wednesday 28 March 2012

Print Club @ CCAD!!



To all my lovely screen printers out there.... are you needing to screen print? Do you have a passion for screen printing but not the facilities?

No problem.... Cleveland College of Art and Design, Hartlepool have a fantastic print club which runs on a Monday evening 6-9pm! I've been myself and it was great! When I went it was extremely quiet so was able to take advantage of printing and getting screens exposed. I definitely recommend it to you if your eager to print but unable to do it at home. Just one quick visit and I had fresh screens at the ready and now I'm able to work from home! There is a small cost for things but it does make you feel alot stress free by having all the equipment around you :) For more info, email CCAD :)


No comments:

Post a Comment