Saturday 18 August 2012

Still Knitting!



Some of you may have seen on my FB page I have mentioned that I've been going knitting crazy. On a wednesday, every fortnight I go to Brid Bay Knitter's Knitting Club, held at Seabirds in Bridlington. We was approached by one of the ladies who attend whether we would like to be part of a project she is doing through till September.

This task included producing a scarf in a basic knit, using camouflage wool, 4mm needle, 50 stitches and 45 inches long. When the scarves have been produced they are going to the soldiers in Afghanistan. As a basic knitter myself I thought this would be a great project for me to practice my knitting, and its also for a fantastic cause. 

So far I am at 25 inches, I aren't as fast as the other ladies who seem to get one done a week, but I will keep you up to date with my progress.

Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment