Monday 26 November 2012

Another Feature: Business Boom Collective



I am pleased to share I have had another lovely feature on the fantastic Business Boom Collective Website! 
Business Boom Collective is the place to find up and coming graduates and designers work. I am so pleased that I have had the opportunity to showcase my work alongside such a high standard of creatives from around the country. 
Along with showcasing talent the website advertises events, jobs and giveaways so it is definitely a place to keep checking out regularly. This weekend my feature was on the websites opening page! I was that excited I have taken a screen shot for you :) 















Business Boom Collective is a great site for networking and sharing talent. I would just like to say a big Thank you to their team!






















To Read my Feature click on the link here: http://businessboomcollective.com/1123/lauren-cherice/

And check out the Business Boom Collective's sites below..

Twitter: @Business_Boom

No comments:

Post a Comment