Saturday 24 November 2012

Recent Drawings Update!



I love to draw, I think it is very relaxing. Especially with these cold winter nights, drawing snuggled in a blanket with a hot chocolate is a must! So this is what I have been drawing... 

The drawing above is a re-work from a linear drawing I have done on a past work sheet. I came across it going through my portfolio and wanted to add more detail with some shading. I intend to develop this drawing further by taking it into a repeat pattern. So just watch this space for further development.


This second drawing is to partner with another drawing of a Chihuahua I produced. This little one is called Phoebe and is the daughter of the little dog I drew before called Coco. They are for a close friend, and I love these dogs to bits! They are super cute! I hope she likes it. 


Finally, this little mouse. I have chosen to use him for a current project which I have been asked to be involved with. (More news later) The original drawing above, is in colour so yesterday I re-drew Mr Mouse so I just had him in black and white. I also altered his feet as I felt there where rather large in the original.
I hope to update you with where Mr Mouse goes on his adventure very soon. 



All Drawings Copyright to Lauren Cherice Designs. 


1 comment:

  1. These drawings are adorable, they would be incredibly cute on cushion covers! amazing work.

    ReplyDelete