Thursday 13 December 2012

The Dickensian Festival, Bridlington Old Town!



This Sunday the 9th December 2012 was Bridlington's Old Town's annual Dickensian Festival.
The weather behaved itself, although it was rather chilly but we had mulled wine and candy canes to keep us warm and sweet :) 

I was very excited to see so many people and families out celebrating the town seasonal event. Our Exhibition at the Alex May Gallery is titled 'Seasons Greetings and will run until the end of January 2013.

New work by me is my two framed prints which are ready and for sale! I have sold one so these are the last two. I am hoping to make some more of these in the future if they become successful. Another item having its debut is my little squirrel packs where you get everything you need to make your own little squirrel. 






Thank you to everyone who came along. Enjoy your Christmas and best wishes for the New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment