Monday 7 January 2013

First Post of 2013! The start of many....



Firstly, a BIG Happy New Year to you all! Hope it was fab and so was your Christmas! I was having a look at what I have been doing over the last year and saw my first post of 2012. I had wrote a post about my friend Beverley From Uniko Studio who had sent me a lovely Christmas. This year I was luckily enough to get another gorgeous one! I LOVE them!

Beverley is doing a 10 week workshop here's the info:

"10 Week Workshop - 

If a class isn't enough, how about a 10 week workshop?? I am running a 10 week workshop at Cleveland College of Art & Design (Hartlepool Campus) starting Tuesday 21st January.

For details & information you can email me via the address located on the right hand side of this blog or  you can for information & booking contact CCAD Tel: 01642 288000"





For more info and other workshops head over to the Uniko Studio Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment