Monday 28 January 2013

Pretty Snow Pictures!



We have all mainly had a lot of snow recently in the UK. So I thought today I would share some of my favourite snow pics from this year and last year. 

This time last year I was on a work placement at Christopher Farr, London. So I was lucky enough to experience the snow in London. Hyde park was absolutely stunning! Here are a few photo's I took whilst exploring. It felt like Narnia, very enchanting. 






This year I have experienced the snow at home. Again, it was just as lovely. Being cosy at home with the family and new addition Dylan! 




We had lots of fun in the snow. We live next door to the lovely countryside. The fields were covered in fresh snow waiting for us to come and play in. Dylan seemed to enjoy it, although it was very deep for him. I wonder if thats all the snow we will get for this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment