Monday 25 March 2013

Priory 900 Launch! 24th March 2013, Palm Sunday!


Yesterday was the launch of the long awaited celebration... The Priory 900. If you follow me and my work this fantastic celebration began with the name the mouse competition featuring my Mr Mouse which is now called Gilbert de Mouse! 


Arriving at the Priory it was great to see the entire church full showing great support from the residents of Bridlington. Not only was this Palm Sunday and the launch of Priory 900 but we were very excited for the service to be held by the Archbishop of York- John Sentamu. I felt like a paparazzi taking these pictures but I couldn't resist capturing him on my phone.




The Priory is a beautiful building and definitely Bridlington's iconic to the town. I am very honoured to have had a part in this celebration. 


For more information about the forthcoming events this spring/summer check out their website:

No comments:

Post a Comment