Wednesday 6 March 2013

The Annual Orchid Festival @ Burton Agnes Hall.

This time last year I visited the annual Orchid Festival at Burton Agnes Hall. So I thought this year I would also go visit them. With a love of drawing flowers, I thought it was a great opportunity to take some photographs. (sorry for the poor quality as they were taken on my iphone)




We also took Dylan with us. He enjoyed a lovely walk around the woodlands of the Hall. The woods are great for children as there is various pieces of fun sculpture for children to spot. Dylan found this one- a wild boar. We thought it was very funny as its nearly the same size of him. 




I think orchids are one of my favourite flowers. I love their different shapes and colours. Can't wait to get drawing them :)




For more pictures of Orchids, you can view my blog post from last year here:
http://laurenchericedesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/beautiful-orchid-show-burton-agnes-hall.html

No comments:

Post a Comment