Sunday 14 April 2013

A shoot with Bespoke Brooches by Lydia Rose.



A few weeks a go I took part in my close friend Lydia's photo shoot for her new and growing company, Bespoke Brooch Bouquets by Lydia Rose. 
I was very nervous as I aren't a model and I was wearing Lydia's OWN dress from her special day! Eeek!
Lydia's collection of bouquets is growing, with gold, silver, black and a fun multicoloured one! Which one is your favourite? I really can't choose....



The photo shoot took part in Lydia's beautiful garden and on the beach. It was extremely chilly but the sun was out. 


Here I am with the silver bouquet. Aren't they just beautiful! They are heavy but worth it for their beauty! I'll never need to get married now I have a picture of me pretending :)



The light captured this brooch perfectly. This photo is completely natural. When the photo was took this is how the sun hit the brooch. We was all amazed! 


My friend Jade who also got married last year modelled in her wedding dress. Her velvet shoes were simply gorgeous... and against the sand with the black bouquet made such a lovely picture! 


See more of Lydia's creations on her Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BespokeBroochBouquetsbyLydiaRose

No comments:

Post a Comment