Wednesday 3 April 2013

Birthday Card Designs.



As you know its recently been my birthday so I thought I would share with you some of the cards I received. 


The card above is a design you are seeing everywhere at the moment with varying messages. I think this one is particularly funny. 


The card above and the one below I love for different reasons. I do really like both of the designs content. The illustration of the girl is really cute and the added detail of the flower in her hair being 3D makes is stand out. I do wish I could do illustrated people. 

The card below is by Paperchase and is a laser cut design. I really like the detail. I couldn't imagine doing this by hand it would take forever. It reminds me of the work of Rob Ryan. 



The card below I LOVE! For obvious reasons... it includes super cute french bull dogs! I think Dylan would get very jealous of these! Who knows, maybe he can be on a card next year?



This card I received from the lovely Bev of Uniko studio. All her cards are hand made and designed by  herself. Check out the Uniko Studio website here: http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk

I would like to say a big thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment