Wednesday 1 May 2013

Dates for your Dairy 2013....


Oh my... It's May Already!!
Incase you don't know I have a stall booked at a few events this summer. Firstly, on the 1st of June in Stockton is the 'Looka Teesside' event. Bringing a range of creatives to the north east.




I am now on my planning for these events so this should keep me busy over the next few weeks. I also have a new part time job to try save some money to put towards my studio. 

I am also excited to have my first stall in York. I love visiting York, seeing its castle and exploring the cobbled streets. This event is 'From Yorkshire with Love' on the 28th of July. It is set in the beautiful Merchant Adventurers' Hall :) 



I am also attending two local craft stalls, the first one being at Sewerby Hall and Gardens in the Orangery. This one is on Sunday 30th June and open 11- 4pm. If your not from Bridlington and coming for a visit that weekend, why not pop along! 


My second stall booked so far locally, is at the Hornsea Leisure Centre on Sunday 4th August, also open between 11-4pm. I am hoping to book a few more events for the summer and end of the year. I will keep you informed.



2 comments:

  1. You certainly are going to be busy Lauren. I'm so sorry that when you are in Stockton we will be on holiday but I will tell friends and family to come and look at your lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mavis. I don't seen to have enough hours in the day at the moment. Hope you enjoy your holiday!

      Delete