Tuesday 9 July 2013

New Stockist! Studio 61 Gallery.



I am very excited to share with you my new stockist, the lovely Studio 61 Gallery run by Karina Goodman. The Gallery is based near by to the beautiful peak district in Leashaw Holloway, Derbyshire.  I first came across Studio 61 Gallery via Facebook and have been following their posts for a while. I completely love the warm feel the studio has and knew my work could fit right in and make its self at home. 

Karina works and displays her own wonderful art work in the gallery and has the reputation of selling high quality made British work. I am very excited for my birdies and friends to have flown the nest down South. 


Available to purchase at the gallery is a selection of my screen printed cushions, giclee prints and greetings cards. Featuring the favourite love birds design and Mr Squirrel just to name a few. 

For further information about the gallery please check out their website: http://www.studio61gallery.co.uk
Facebook:



No comments:

Post a Comment