Tuesday 2 July 2013

Sewerby Hall Orangery and The Free Press!



So here we are in July already! Can you believe it. As I keep saying I really don't know where this year is going. On Sunday I had another stall in the beautiful Orangery. I was slightly worried incase we had some rain but I was completely wrong. The sun came out and it had to be one of the hottest days we have had for a while. The grounds of Sewerby was full of families enjoying the glorious weather and stunning scenery. However, I'm not sure why I took a picture of the ceiling of the Orangery but I thought it was interesting. 


At Sewerby there was a lovely stall selling knitted items for Macmillan. I absolutely fell in love with this little house which turned into a tissue box. The lady showed us how they were made. I think they are fantastic and even better.. for a great cause. 


So here you are, a little picture of me. At my last event I had a 12ft table so I was finding it very difficult to condense my stock to fit a 6ft space but I got there in the end. What do you think?


I was also very happy to see an article published in the local paper- The Bridlington Free Press about me and my friend Lydia and our businesses. I wasn't sure when it was going to be in so it was lovely to wake up Thursday morning with some messages from close friends saying they had seen it.


Finally, just to let you know my next event is at the end of July at the Merchant Adventurer's Hall in York. It is such a beautiful building and I am very excited to be in such a beautiful city in the heart of Yorkshire. 


http://madelocallywithlove.co.uk

Hope to see some of you there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment