Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cleveland College of Art and Design & East Riding College.


When I first graduated from university I was asked to go into the East Riding College in Bridlington to discuss uni life and surface pattern with their students. I was delighted to be asked again this month to discuss again surface pattern but now also running your own business and developing social networking. 



Here I am two years ago discussing my work. Unfortunately I had so much to talk about this time I completely forgot to get any photographs!


I also had a trip back to Cleveland College of Art and Design where I had a stall at their fresher's event. It really does make me want to go back there and get going on the course again! I miss it so much!
It was lovely to see some familiar faces and meet some lovely new starters! They have lots of fun ahead! 

No comments:

Post a Comment