Tuesday 29 October 2013

Another Busy Week!



It has certainly been another busy weekend in Bridlington. This weekend brought hundreds of vespa lovers to the seaside town to celebrate the annual Scooter Rally. I was also delighted to find out my cushions which were in Behind the Times in Bridlington have also found themselves some new homes. So this afternoon.. I got printing some more cushions to restock :)


The Love Birds are still a strong favourite. 


With October also coming to a quick end I thought my Christmas Card designs better make an appearance. Here is a sneak peak of a couple of them. I am very excited for their arrival but also slightly nervous. I shall let you know when they do. I have also been busy getting my little squirrel kits ready! So they are also in production :)


Also this week, Bridlington received a visit from its annual travelling fun fair. I have been every year since I was a child when I can. I love the atmosphere, music and lights. I had a couple of goes on some prize winning games. I didn't win anything but it was very fun! It was also fab to bump into some familiar faces! 

I hope your all having a great week so far!

www.facebook.com/laurenchericedesign 

No comments:

Post a Comment