Monday 11 November 2013

Christmas Adverts are in full swing!


The Christmas adverts have started to appear in fully swing this weekend on our TV. With the first showing of some favourites on Saturday! It was hard to miss which were your favourites on various networking sites. I thought I would share some of those with you today that I particularly like. 

First up we have the John Lewis Advert, The Bear and Hare. It is simply beautiful and nearly put a tear to my eye. I won't spoilt the story for you, click the link and have a watch yourself. :)  




Another advert that grabbed my attention is the M&S Christmas advert. It combines some classic fairytale stories such as Alice in Wonderland, Wizard of Oz with their clothes and accessories in a subtle way. And also features some famous faces. 



Then you can't beat your old favourites.... everyone seems to be waiting eagerly for the well loved Coca Cola Truck advert. Oh boy did we know it had been on via Facebook and Twitter. You certainly know its the festive season when it is on. We all love it.



Finally, one of my old favourites as a child has to be the Toys R Us advert featuring Geoffrey the Giraffe. I just love the song and it just makes you want to sing a long. It makes me feel like a Big Kid :)



I hope you enjoy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment