Wednesday 13 November 2013

Preparation!



As you will know I have been busy preparing for  my Christmas fairs, starting with the Living North one this weekend at York Racecourse! This weekend I was finishing off sewing my Christmas stockings. I am very pleased with how they have turned out as I am not a keen sewer as I am a printer. 


What do you think?


I have also been printing some fabrics for sale. These are a selection of small samples I will be selling which people can use for appliqué or possibly bunting? It features my jungle print on a small scale? 


Dylan was also in for a treat this week with another costume. This week he wanted (without choice) to be a HOT DOG! haha I thought he would hate it but he was running about after his toys in it for a short time. I have also spent the last week printing my Robin tea towels. I was nervous printing them as I wanted them to be perfect but I am very pleased how they have turned out. These will be showcased with me this weekend :) 



One of my dreams has to sell my own fabrics. Even though I would love to do this on a larger scale I just don't have all the facilities yet, but I am nearly there. Here I have some small cotton fabric pieces of my exotic jungle design and my foxglove design. The fabric sizes do vary slightly and these will also be for sale at the weekend. 



Finally, my Christmas greetings cards arrived yay! I was also pleased with these. This time I produced a multidirectional repeat design for a change using my original holly illustration. I also managed to complete all my squirrel kits! Yay! So that was another thing crossed off my list :)


So what do you think?

You can find me this weekend at York Racecourse 15th-17th November! 

All Images and Designs Copyright to Lauren Cherice Designs 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment