Thursday 6 March 2014

Cath Kidston Safari Collection 2014.


Have you seen Cath Kidston's new Safari Collection!
Well I love it all! Here is some of my favourite pieces...


The fabric itself you can purchase by the meter. When I was in Africa I was lucky enough to go on some safari's in my spare time. Which is was I particularly love this new collection. I have already been bought the mug with the giraffe's on but I didn't realise the fabric had elephants, lions, zebras and giraffe's on! I think I need a piece! 



Or maybe a plate...

Some women have an obsession with shoes, but mine is definitely with bags, especially if it has a gorgeous print on it. I think I may need this one....


Furnishing fabrics is also a passion of mine. I have myself produced a jungle print at university which does have some similar features to the Cath Kidston one. I love this cushion in the collection and how the trees have tiny detail of embroidery. So cute!

Or why not just have the cushion in the print iteself....

To see the full range and shop the collection here:


No comments:

Post a Comment