Friday 25 April 2014

South Shields...




I just found this blog post that I started writing in my drafts and not completed! How rude of me. It was about my trip up north last month! Can't believe it was a month ago already! Here I have some fun pictures from South Shields. The views were beautiful! 


It was such a beautiful evening, and even better catching up with my close friends. Giving me my very own private tour :).


It is always interesting walking around other seaside towns and comparing them to home. With it only being March it was very quiet but I can imagine the place will be thriving with holiday makers this summer. They had on display these lovely billboards with pictures of the seaside, peoples old postcards and holiday makers. Here are some of my favourites...




I hope to share with you some more pictures of me visiting local places soon, in the mean time we have just moved home and studio! Very Exciting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment