Wednesday 28 May 2014

New Home Love...


I have nearly been in my new home for two months now, I honestly don't know where the time has gone. Unfortunately this means its about time I take down my new home cards off the mantle piece. Boo :( I received some gorgeous cards, I am lucky to have such great friends. So, I thought I would share a few with you.


First up it this gorgeous design by Vicky Trainor with this little floral arrangement. Its such a simple design and on a white back ground just makes you admire how utterly gorgeous it is!

I also got a selection of cards from designers I aren't sure of, here are some more of my favourites. 

Birds and keys play a common factor, the keys to the door springs to mind and I guess when you get your first home you could be classed as "love birds"...... Awwww!





I love the cute illustration on this one, particularly the smilie sheep. This would be my dream home in the countryside though I definitely can make do with the home I have :)



Lots of hearts and lots of love, again more cute illustrations. I think the simpler the better. This simple illustration with the sequin detail is ideal! At uni I never was any good at the gift modules, but I have always loved getting gorgeous greetings cards. They still inspire me :) 


Thank you to everyone who sent us gorgeous cards and gifts!

I also wanted to completely change the subject and sneak in a little picture of my vegetable patch! I never thought I had green fingers but judging by this photo I must be doing something right. 


Dylan does like to dance on them occasionally if I aren't looking. So far I have planted onions, potatoes, carrots, spring onions, strawberries, runner beans, and I also have the three trees which were already planted. Can't wait to see the results I will keep you updated!


No comments:

Post a Comment