Monday 8 June 2015

CCAD Degree Show 2015!

It is great to see everyone's work and even more so this year. Textiles took over their entire department, displaying work around the print rooms and the dye lab! 




















Loved seeing all the printed lengths hung! Very inspiring! Great use of layering colours! I appreciate the hard work as I've been there myself!










Absolutely loved the print rooms being full! 
It was great to see how the students were able to spread out and use the space! 




























It was great to see the work displayed in the area it was created! I think the public will enjoy seeing the print rooms! 


It was a gorgeous day as always and there was even a cheeky photo booth! Cannot believe it's been four years since I left! I still love creating and printing!

No comments:

Post a Comment